Psychometric information about the CDMP
Reliability of the CDMP
- Cronbach’s Alpha internal-consistency reliability for the eleven
scales (3 items each) of the CDMP questionnaire for the Internet version in English (N=208) ranged
from .71-.89 (median = .79).
- For the Hebrew paper & pencil
version (N=285), the median Cronbach’s α internal-consistency reliability of the 11 CDMP scales
was .81 (range .72 to .92)."
internal-consistency reliabiliy for the 11 scales (3 items each) of the CDMP
questionnaire for the Internet version in Hebrew (N= 431) ranged from
.74-.91 (median = .81)
- T1-T2 (4-months gap) correlations
of the CDMP Hebrew version (N= 212) ranged from .48 (for
consultation with others and willingness to compromise)
to .66 (desire to please others). The median T1-T2
correlation was .57.
Validity of the CDMP model|
- Exploratory factor analysis supported the
structure of the theoretical model and questionnaire;
- Confirmatory factor analysis with a sixth Hebrew
sample (N=431) supported the structure of 11 separate dimensions (with 3
items for each dimension), which cannot be combined into a single
- Confirmatory factor analysis of the English
version (N=208) also supported the multidimensional structure of the